Create a strong and healthy stepfamily, one STEP at a time
Tracy Poizner is a Parenting Strategist, Life Coach, Magic Maker.
She’s a mom, a divorced mom, a remarried mom, a stepmom. She’s also a wife, a daughter, a sister.
She’s been there, done that, got all the T-shirts – and more. Tracy is also a holistic health care professional with 25 years experience consulting with clients 1:1. She’s a great listener and communicator.
Tracy is committed to helping divorced dads, and their new partners successfully step over conflict, disempowerment and alienation.
She helps them raise well-adjusted, fully-parented human beings in the easiest, most natural way possible – and here’s the magic part – regardless of custody or living circumstances.
Caution: One noticeable side-effect of this work is massive personal growth. Others include deep fulfillment, inner peace, saving your marriage and reconnecting with your sense of humor.
Here are some of the main points from Tracy's interview:
- What's the hardest part of being a stepmom
- Loneliness in the context of being a stepmom
- Why disapproval or rejection affects stepmoms deeply
- Societal pressures, particularly in the age of social media, contribute to feelings of comparison and conformity
- Why we as stepmoms need to sacrificing emotional comfort for a happier life
- How stepmoms can create their own rules and maintain their authority
(the full version of this session runs 0:53:49 )