In this interview with The Stepmom Coach, Claudette Chenevert discusses the concept of micro-community and how it can benefit stepfamilies.
She emphasizes the need to move away from the idea of a rigid nuclear family structure and to consider all the important people in a stepchild’s life.
Claudette provides listeners with advice on how to make their visions a reality and the importance of understanding what family means to each individual.
Additionally, the episode includes key takeaways such as the significance of having conversations about wants and desires in relationships.
Overall, this interview provides valuable insights for anyone navigating the complexities of stepfamily life.
Included with your individual topic purchase:
- Lifetime access to replay the video
- Lifetime access to replay or download the audio recording
- Lifetime access to replay or download the audio transcript
The fine print:
- The materials in this course are and remain the Intellectual Property of Claudette Chenevert LLC, doing business as The Stepmom Coach and The Stepfamily Summit. You have a right-to-access these materials for personal use. Commercial use of these materials is expressly forbidden
- “Lifetime access” is to be understood as “for the life of the product”, which could end if the owner shuts down the business, the hosting provider ceases hosting the website, or any similar circumstances that would prevent keeping the contents online.