In interviews I like to share with listeners what five decades of research and clinical practice teaches us about what works, and what doesn’t, to meet the very real challenges that stepfamilies create.
- Talked about changes in divorce rates
- What research has shown that thriving stepfamilies do well and what struggling stepfamilies lack.
- Shares her 5 challenges and explains what they are
- Talked about types of parenting and how each one works within the stepfamily system
- What research is showing about older stepfamilies.
Watch: The 24-hour full-video replay window has now ended. Here is a snippet of the interview. If you wish to own the complete version, go to thestepfamilysummit.com/shop/