Key Points: During this session, the following topics were discussed:
- What are some needs blended couples have?
- How do we get our family on the same page?
- How do we handle it when there is conflict between houses?
- How do we combat feelings of the need to do this "perfectly"?
- How do I handle it when I mess up?
Watch: The 24-hour full-video replay window has now ended. Here is a snippet of the interview. If you wish to own the complete version, go to thestepfamilysummit.com/shop/
Speaker’s offer: (click link to access)
- registered participant offer link (click link to send an email to the speaker to request your offer)
Speaker Bio: Mary Anne Gunter bio
Thank you Mary Anne. I agree with everything you shared. Wonderful woman/mom wisdom (Can never get enough)! The only other word I would add (I might have missed it) is Forgiveness. I believe everyone should benefit from this wonderful session. Thank you again, Claudette! Melissa Collins
It’s true, you never regret taking the high road!
Thank you for the reminder to offer genuine apology without excuses when we mess up. And wow, I could just listen to Mary Anne’s gentle voice all day long! What a great teacher.
Mary Anne Gunter’s presentation is top on my favorite list so far.