Measuring "success" in your family can bring disappointment rather than positivity. Let's discuss how to cast off measuring progress by weeks, months or years and instead re-focus on creating family moments that matter.
- What stepfamilies are and what they are not
- The importance of creating meaningful moments
- Diane’s understanding of what her role as a stepmother is
- What kids need, especially when a parent is no longer present
- How to measure success in a stepfamily
Watch: The 24-hour full-video replay window has now ended. Here is a snippet of the interview. If you wish to own the complete version, go to thestepfamilysummit.com/shop/