Over the course of our 3 days together, we mentioned a lot of resources such as books and websites. As a bonus to you for attending our summit, I’ve compiled a list of all them here for your convenience.
In no particular order, here they are:
Our Family Wizard - https://www.ourfamilywizard.com/ Powerful tools document your parenting time, reimbursement requests, payments, exchanges, and more.
Dr. Stephen W. Porges - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXa_BX2cE8
Books Shared During the Summit:
- The Stepmom’s Book of Boundaries: How & Where to Draw the Line for a Happier, Healthier Stepfamily by Claudette Chenevert
- Stepmom Magazine
- Dr. Michelle Watson Canfield
- Dr. Patricia Papernow’s books
- Surviving and Thriving in Stepfamily Relationships: What Works & What Doesn’t
- The Stepfamily Handbook: From Dating To Getting Serious To Forming A “Blended Family.”
- Diane Fromme – Stepparenting The Grieving Child
- Emily Bouchard – Beginner’s Guide to Purposeful Prenups
- Rachelle Katz’ books –
- The Happy Stepmother
- The Happy Stepcouple
- Joel Schwartzberg –
- 40 Year Old Version: Humoirs Of A Divorced Dad on Amazon
- Small Things Considered: Moments from Manliness to Manilow
- Elizabeth Kubler Ross: https://www.ekrfoundation.org/
- John Gottman’s books
- Sue Johnson (Attachment theory)
- L. Paul Hood Estate Planning for the Blended Family
FOR PROFFESSIONALS, THERAPISTS, COACHES –Co-Parenting Specialist Certification Training - https://divorceandchildren.com/trainings/
This is an additional bonus for you to use and check out. I
f you have a resource that would benefit this community, comment below and we will add it to this list.
Thank you for these!
You are very welcome. If you think of additional resources that would benefit the stepfamily community, let us know. We’ll be happy to add them here.