Create a strong and healthy stepfamily, one STEP at a time
ANNA de ACOSTA is a life coach and intuitive guide for women who take care of others. She’s also the creator of The Mindful Stepmom series of guided-audio meditations, available on iTunes.
Anna has written for StepMom Magazine and Stepparent Magazine.
She has a passion for helping women overcome resentment, build resilience and live in peace - despite the chaos that may be going on around them.
She is a full-time stepmom and mom of 5 who lives with the love of her life near Niagara Falls, Canada and soon to be Peru.
Anna practices what she teaches on an ongoing basis, with the goal of being an example for women who come from imperfect upbringings and are trying their best to create the family of their dreams.
Here are some of the main points from Anna's interview:
- Anna’s approach to handling uncertainty during their current life transition
- Emphasizing the importance of following your intuition and letting go of societal fears.
- Balancing planning and control with the need for flexibility and trusting the unfolding of life
- How Anna suggest reframing negative emotions and maintaining a positive mindset
- Anna share ways of dealing with step kids during transitions
(the full version of this session runs 0:42:45)