Create a strong and healthy stepfamily, one STEP at a time
Ali Wilks is a Divine Feminine Mother Empowerment Coach. Her own mothering wounds led her to an amazing path of growth and deep connection she is wholly embracing.
She launched into stepfamily coaching when she had a relationship crisis that nearly led to divorce in her blended family. Her work was largely focused on stepfamily, foster family, and adoptive family dynamics, and now inclusive to mothers in all family dynamics.
She offers transformational education and coaching programs to all moms using Divine Feminine modalities as they are reminded of their own sacred power and divine worth so that they can find peace and empowerment within themselves.
Facebook and Instagram: @themagneticrosemother
Here are some of the main points from Ali's interview:
- How our past wounds impact our current relationships with our own stepkids
- How stepmoms and mothers can navigate and heal from feelings of jealousy, competition, and comparison within their family dynamics
- How stepfamily dynamics can be an opportunity for growth and healing
- What nurturing actions we can take to feel our worthiness
- The importance of creating a sacred space, including rituals, routines in our daily lives
- How we can build trust in ourselves by using intuition
(the full version of this session runs 0:40:00)